Are you thinking of buying a Walk Your Dog with Love Harness for your pet dog?
Here is a time-saving, quick review of their harnesses for dogs:
|The Harnesses||Our Rating||Info and Pricing|
|The Sportso Doggo Edition is a great all-round harness for active dogs. Check Prices...|
|The Original Standard Edition No-Pull Harness for Dogs is great if you are on a budget. Check Prices...|
|The BroadBand Edition for Larger Dogs is perfect if you own a gigantic breed. Check Prices...|
|The links in the chart go to Amazon. Star ratings are given by Pupster Passion based on research. They are independent of the star rating on Amazon.|
Now we will take a much closer look at three of their most popular and best selling dog harnesses and examine the Pros and Cons of each one in detail.
Walk Your Dog With Love Sportso Doggo Edition
As you can see from the chart above, we gave this dog harness a 5-star rating.
Why did we like it so much? Let’s find out:
- This is a no-pull harness. The leash is attached to the front hook section of the harness, which gives you more control over the dog and reduces their pull instinct.
- The harness fits around the dog’s chest with a leash front attachment, so it will not choke your dog as a collar will.
- The walk your dog with love harness is really easy to put on. Just put the chest strap around the dog’s torso and click it together.
- The harness is available in seven different sizes for dogs from 6lbs right up to 250lbs!
- This harness has been designed to be comfortable for your dog and easy to walk them with.
- There are no bulky parts or sharps edges to chafe or rub on the dog’s skin or coat.
- A great option for a professional dog trainer or anyone who wants more control over their dogs.
- You can pick from ten different colors.
- Handmade in the United States.
- The manufacturers offer the harness with a five-point 100% guarantee (always check the small print if this is important to you).
- Whenever we review any pet products for this site, we always take the time to read customer reviews from as many different sources as possible. We did this with this harness and found little bad to say about it.
- Some dog owners did say that their dogs did receive some chaffing from the harness. Others said that their dogs had chewed the polypropylene webbing.
Walk Your Dog With Love Original Standard Edition No-Pull Harness for Dogs
Very similar to the previous model but with a few less features.
Let’s take a closer look at this model:
- This dog harness has a no-pull, no-choke, no-chaff design with an easy walk, front attachment leash attachment ring.
- Suitable for dogs from 6lbs to 250lbs.
- You can select from one of seven different colors.
- It is made from a touch, chew-resistant Polypropylene webbing.
- Handcrafted in the USA.
- Comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- This option may not be as suitable for the largest breeds of dogs, such as mastiffs or Great Danes.
- If your dog is an aggressive chewer, it could chew through the webbing when the harness is not being worn.
Walk Your Dog With Love BroadBand Edition for Larger Dog
Another excellent harness, but this time designed especially for the larger dog breeds.
Is it right for your pet pooch? Let’s find out:
- Designed to give larger dogs a much more comfortable fit.
- As with the other options, this is a no-pull, no-choke, no chaff harness design.
- It is suitable for dogs from 90lbs up to 250lbs.
- All their harnesses are hand made in the United States by their team based in Massachusetts.
- They all come with a five-point guarantee (always check the small print).
- Only suitable for larger dogs, do not buy this for medium, small or toy breeds.
- If your dog loves to chew, make sure you put the harness out of reach when not being worn, or they could destroy it fairly quickly!
The Pupster Passion Team is very happy to recommend any of the harnesses made by Walk Yor Dog with Love.
For small, medium, and large dogs, we recommend the Sportso Doggo Edition.
If you are lucky enough to own a huge dog such as a Mastiff or a Greate Dane, we recommended the BroadBand Edition for Larger Dogs.
A Brief Review of the Brand
The Walk Your Dog With Love company is based in Lanesboro, Massachusetts, and it was founded by Dan Merson. He not only started the company but designs the harness and runs the whole operation.
Any harness of theirs comes with a 100% Guarantee, and it doesn’t matter where you bought it from. You can contact the company directly if you have any issues with it.
A Useful Video
To wrap up this review, if you decide to buy a dog harness from the Walk Your Dog with Love brand here is a short video explaining the best way to fit it onto your dog.
It is essential to get a good fit so that your dog can’t escape but still has enough freedom within the harness straps to walk, run and play comfortably.
So making sure you know how to fit the harness correctly onto your dog is vital:
No matter if it is your first time or you are a repeat visitor, thanks for visiting the site. We do our best to help dog owners find the right geat for their beloved four-legged friends.
So we really appreciate all of the amazing people who visit our site. You can click here if you are interested in reading more dog harness reviews.