Does your dog love peanut butter? What if you could find a peanut butter dispenser for dogs that could keep your buddy happy, and you knew how much he was getting at any time?
Our Top Picks of Peanut Butter Dispensers
Dogs Love Peanut Butter
Most dogs will eat up peanut butter without any coaxing at all. They love it on bread, on muffins, in cookies, on a spoon, on an apple slice, and any gobs that have conveniently fallen on the floor.
Our two poodles loved peanut butter, too. One was not permitted it anymore due to health restrictions, but they both would sniff and lick a plate that had been left out in the living room. They had been known to lick it off the toast, too, if the kids forgot and walked away.
Dog Treat Dispensers for Training and Mental Stimulation
I know that our local humane society is always asking for jars of peanut butter, and periodically we take a load down for them. If they use it to put in the treat holders, like the Kong Toy with Peanut Butter, it keeps the dogs occupied. Plus, it gives them some mental stimulation by working on the toy and then getting a reward.
The holders can be used as training, too. For example, when the dog is a puppy or older animal new to your home and environment, they may be insecure. Having the toy treat combination can calm them down and get them used to things.
Peanut Butter Dispensers for Crate Training
Likewise, you might be trying to get the dog used to a crate for traveling, and in order to tempt her to get inside, you might fill up a food holder and leave it in the kennel. Eventually, she will be interested and wander in.
Can’t you see how handy a peanut butter dispenser for dogs is for any family and household!
- 【Safe Materials】: Food grade PP+TPR for the dog training toy.
- 【Main Feature】: This dog lick mat can help to calm and soothe your pet by releasing endorphins through licking when they are in anxiety, boredom and destructive behavior.
- 【Unique Design】: Round shape, vibrant cyan, with dog paw and dog bone pattern, make it a very cute crate toy for dog. Dense dots can make the dog eat more slower, frosted surface can clean the dog's tongue, promoting healthier teeth, detachable fixture can use it in crate or out of the crate, bottom is non-slip.
- 【Fitting Occasions】: Recommend for dog training, vet visiting, bathing, nail clipping, thunderstorms and fireworks etc, working with yogurt, peanut butter etc spreadable treats, and wet food.
- 【Use Guide】: This dog lick toy distance between wires: 30-50mm, wire diameter: less than 5mm, washable and easy to clean.
One More Piece of Advice
We all love giving our dogs treats…especially peanut butter! However, make sure that your treats are safe.
One of the things to watch out for in any food is Xylitol. Yes, this is even present in some peanut butters.
We put together a handy Guide on Keeping Your Dog Healthy. It included things to do and well as things to avoid.