In this post, we have carried out in-depth reviews of three of the best selling Sealy dog beds.
First, we have shared a time-saving chart with a summary of each bed. Just click on the images or links for more information:
|The Bed||Our Rating||Info and Pricing|
|An excellent luxury dog bed with high quality orthopedic support. Check Prices...|
|Another great dog bed from Sealy, suitable for most dogs. Check Prices...|
|On a tight budget? This is a great low-cost bed for dogs. Check Prices...|
|The links in the chart go to Amazon. Star ratings are given by Pupster Passion based on research. They are independent of the star rating on Amazon.|
Next, we will take a closer look at each of these dog beds and individually weigh the pros and cons.
Our goal is to give you all the information you need to find the best bed for your dog.
Sealy Lux Quad Layer Orthopedic Dog Bed with Cooling Gel Review
If you are happy to spend a few dollars on an outstanding quality Sealy dog bed, this one comes highly recommended.
Why do we like this dog bed so much? Let’s find out:
- This Sealy dog bed has an orthopedic mattress with thick bolster cushions around three edges.
- The mattress is made from four orthopedic foam layers to provide maximum support for your dog’s joints.
- The mattress’s top layer is made from high-quality memory foam, with a cooling energy gel to help your dog maintain a comfortable body temperature.
- Built into the base is a layer of charcoal to absorb any unpleasant smells.
- The cover is removable and machine washable.
- You can pick from one of four colors, including Autumn Brown, Military Green, Modern Gray, and Navy. (Personally, we love the Modern grey one the most).
- You can buy this bed in four different sizes: Small 25 x 20 x 5 inches, Medium 36 x 28 x 7 inches, Large 42 x 32 x 8 inches, or X-Large 48 x 38 x 8 inches
- While this bed is reasonably chew-proof, we do not think it would stand up to a very determined chewer.
- The X-Large option probably wouldn’t be big enough for huge breeds like Great Danes or the Giant Mastiff breeds.
- It is not clear where these Sealy dog beds are made. We dug around but couldn’t find an answer. Sealy is a UK brand and does make human beds in their English factory, so maybe the dog beds are made there.
Does your dog need to be up off the floor or ground when sleeping or resting? If yes, Veehoo is the manufacturer for you. They have all kinds of elevated cots and their dog bed reviews can be found by clicking here.
Sealy Premium Ultra Plush Orthopedic Sofa-Style Dog Bed Review
Another top-rated dog bed from Sealy that we are delighted to recommend for your dog.
Let’s take a close look :
- Another mattress and bolster combination style of bed.
- This option also has orthopedic foam in the mattress. It’s not as high quality as the previous dog bed but still should be adequate for most dogs.
- The non-slip bottom will prevent the bed from sliding around on your hardwood floors.
- The outer cover is easy to remove and safe to put in a washing machine.
- There is also a waterproof inner lining to stop any leakages from tainting the memory foam mattress.
- It has a hidden zipper to reduce the dog’s nosey chewing.
- You can buy this dog bed in two colors: Grey or Brown.
- It comes in five different sizes: X-Small (15″ x 20″), Small (20″ x 25″), Medium (27″ x 36″), Large (32″ x 42″), and X-Large (38″ x 48″). So is perfect for any breed of dog from the smallest to the biggest.
- Again this dog bed is not thought enough to withstand really determined chewers.
- As mentioned, it does not offer as much high-quality, orthopedic, memory foam support as the previous bed for dogs in our list.
Sealy Ultra Plush Dog Bed with Orthopedic Foam Review
A more simple and cheaper option but still great, especially if you are on a limited budget.
Let’s dive into the details:
- This Sealy dog bed is a simple, flat mattress design ideal for dogs that love to stretch out their legs when they sleep. It is also ideal for any type of body shape, from chunky to skinny.
- The mattress is filled with orthopedic foam to help keep your dog’s joints fully up and supported off the hard floor.
- It has a removable cover that is machine washable with a hidden zipper to reduce the likelihood of chewing, and it has a skid-proof base to stop it from sliding around your home.
- You can select from one of four size options: Small (20″ X 25″), Medium (27″ X 36″), Large (42″ x 32″), or Jumbo (38″ x 48″). So this bed is suitable for pretty much any dog breed.
- It has no bolster cushions, which some dogs prefer for resting their heads’ on.
- It would not be chew-proof enough to deal with an aggressive and destructive chewer.
- It seems that this dog bed is only available to buy in one color. This isn’t the end of the world, but more choice would be nice!
- It is not clear if this bed is made in the United States, the UK, or somewhere else, we looked, but we couldn’t find out.
Does your furry friend prefer to sleep in a cave, all cozy and snug? That’s what Snoozer specializes in and we have their dog bed reviews over here.
Sealy Dog Beds Review Conclusion
We think it is a great idea that Sealy started making dog beds as well as beds for humans!
We like both the design and the quality of their dogs and are very happy to recommend them to our readers.
If money isn’t a problem, we suggest looking at the Sealy Lux Quad Layer Orthopedic Dog Bed with Cooling Gel.
Or, if you have a smaller budget, we suggest you check out the Sealy Ultra Plush Memory Foam Dog Bed with Orthopedic Foam.
Finally, To Finish This Review
To wrap up this Sealy Dog Bed Review, here is a short video from the manufacturer to give you an idea of how their beds look and what sort of quality they offer:
Ok, that’s it for this post. We really hope that it helps you decide whether or not a Sealy dog bed is right for you and your canine friend.
Thanks for reading, and don’t forget to check out some of our other awesome content and reviews of beds for dogs and related products.