Hello, there, and welcome to the Pupster Passion Website.
Every one of our team is a really passionate dog lover, so we really understand that dogs are not just pets but also the family.
As such, if you have a disabled dog, we know that you want to give them the best life that you possibly can.
There is no need to think that if you have a dog with canine hip dysplasia or other disability issues, that this means you have to put your dog down.
Disabled dogs can live very happy lives, especially if you use the right coping strategies and products to care for them.
So in this post, we will do a Walkin’ Wheels Review to see if their doggy wheelchair might be the right product to use with your dog.
Walkin’ Wheels are one of the leading brands of wheelchairs for dogs. They are very popular and very well known.
We decided to take a close up look at their most popular wheelchair and see how good it looks.
Let’s dive into the details of this review.
Walkin Wheels Dog Wheelchairs | Pupster Passion Rating:
- This wheelchair from Walkin’ Wheels gives dogs mobility issues in their rear legs the ability to move around freely, gaining a whole new quality of life.
- Your dog will be able to run and walk without dragging their disabled hind legs behind them.
- It is made from a durable, lightweight aluminum frame with dense foam wheels that have rubber treads.
- The wheels cannot be punctured, and they are suitable for all weathers and off-road terrain.
- The Walkin Wheels cart is easy to clean. You can wash it down with hosepipe, running water or a damp cloth. It doesn’t need any special chemicals or treatments.
- The patented design has multiple points of adjustment. So you can tailor it to fit your dog’s body and adjust it if their condition changes.
- It has been reviewed, recommended, and approved by veterinarians.
- The cart can easily be stored; it folds away flat when not in use.
- It comes in five different size options – 70-180 lbs, 14-16″ leg | 70-180 lbs, 17-20″ leg | 70-180 lbs, 21-22″ leg | 70-180 lbs, 23-25″ leg | 70-180 lbs, 26-30″ leg.
- You can also buy this wheeled chair in three color options, Blue, Pink, and Camouflage.
- Walkin’ Wheels are a US company based in Amherst, New Hampshire, USA.
- We looked at a LOT of dog owners’ customer reviews on pet forums and social media groups when researching this pet product. The large majority were very favorable.
- One common concern was that people felt the chair did not fit their dogs correctly, so please take the time to follow the sizing guidelines before buying.
- Another common complaint is that if you do not like the wheelchair and want to return it, you have to pay for the shipping, which can be quite expensive. Again taking the time to make sure the chair will be a good fit for your dog before buying will help.
Check Out this Awesome Video
If you are still not sure if a wheelchair is the right option for your dog.
Please take a look at this happy pooch exploring the woods in their Walkin’ Wheels dog wheelchair.
The Dodo makes some amazing videos, and this one is no exception.