As most dog owners know only too well, dog hair has a habit of covering every single possible surface within a home!
And especially on clothes, carpets, furniture, curtains, and car upholstery.
Not only that but getting rid of it can be backbreaking work.
It tends to cling to fabrics, then over time get really embedded into the fibers, it then becomes tricky to get out.
So in this post, we are going to share our Fur-Zoff reviews.
Fur-Zoff is a stone (actually, it’s not a stone. It is made from recycled plastic, but it feels like a stone) that you can use to remove dog hair from any type of fabric material.
If this sounds hard to understand, we have shared a video of how it works and how to use it at the bottom of this review.
But for now, let’s take a look at how effective it is and if you should buy it or not…
Our Review of the Fur-Zoff Dog Hair Removal Tool
- It really doesn’t get much simpler than the Fur-Zoff pet hair remover. Rub it on the area you want to clean and then dispose of the hair.
- You can safely use it on carpets, curtains, furniture upholstery, and clothes (if you are careful).
- It is also great at getting rid of dog hair from your car seats, carpets, and head liners.
- You do not need to use any elbow grease; just gentle swiping motions is all you need to pick up the dog hairs.
- The Fur-Zoff is made from recycled plastic, so it is 100% environmentally friendly.
- It is made in the USA.
- In a nutshell, the Fur-Zoff dog hair remover is a safe, cheap, easy to use, effective, eco-friendly way of getting rid of stubborn pet hairs from your home, clothes, and car.
- We think it is a really great cleaning product for dog owners and we are delighted to recommend it.
- You have to peel off the dog hair from the Fur-Zoff and then throw it in the trash, this is not a big deal, but it can be fiddly.
- The Fur-Zoff would not be ideal for cleaning a large fabric area, such as a big rug or carpet. Yes, you could get on your hands and knees and do it, but it wouldn’t be very easy or efficient.
- It also might not be really effective if the hair you are trying to get rid of is really ground into the fabric. In that case, you might need to use a high powered vacuum cleaner and a hand brush.
Still Not Sure If It Is Right for You?
To finish off this post, here is a video Fur-Zoff review from a dog owner.
You can see how easy it is to use and how good it is at removing the dog hair.
Now and then, someone comes up with a great little invention to make people’s lives much easier.
The Fur-Zoff is definitely one of those inventions. We absolutely love it!