Just like humans, dogs need plenty of excellent quality sleep to be happy and healthy.
In fact, dogs need more sleep than humans. On average, dogs need 12-14 hours of sleep every day, whereas humans only need 6-9 hours per day.
(As the old saying goes, you should always let sleeping dogs lie).
So it is important for us, as dog owners, to do our best to get good quality beds for our pets to sleep in.
Being a dog owner is expensive; there is so much stuff you have to spend your money on!
Food, vet bills, insurance, toys, treats, bedding, grooming, vaccines, the list goes on and on.
Here at PupsterPassion.com, we understand this financial pressure very well.
This is why we do our best to share advice and reviews to help you get the best products for your dogs at the best value for money.
Listed below is everything we have written regarding beds for pet dogs.
The first section is full of reviews of different types of beds for different needs and situations.
Then we have reviewed the leading manufacturers and brands to see if they make the right products for you and your pooch.
Finally, we have shared some tips to help you make sure that your dog gets the quantity and quality of sleep that they need and deserve.
Reviews of the Best Beds for Your Dogs
If you are looking for a new bed for your dog, have a look through these posts and see if our reviews can help you to get the best value for money that you can:
- Sick of the stale “dog” smell in your home? This post about the Best Washable Dog Beds should be beneficial.
- Have you just got or are going to get a new pet puppy? Then read up on the Best Beds for Puppies before you spend your hard-earned cash.
- Are you thinking of buying a really good quality bed that will protect and support your dog’s joints? Before you spend any money, please take a look at our reviews of the Best Orthopedic Dog Beds.
- Does your dog have little leakages when they sleep? You can find the Best Waterproof Dog Beds on this link.
- Raised off the ground for comfort and hygiene, check out this post if you are looking for the Best Elevated Dog Bed.
- Is your pet pooch highly strung and nervous? Then check to take a look at this post with our Calming Dog Bed Reviews.
- Does your dog like to curl up in a nice tight little ball when they sleep? Check out our Best Bolster Dog Beds.
- If your dog has joint problems, you should read our write up on the Best Heated Dog Bed.
- Help your brand new puppy to feel safe and snug by reading up on the very Best Bedding for Puppies.
- This one is another great post if your pet pooch loves to curl up in a ball when they are sleeping. Best Bagel Dog Bed for Nesters.
- Often when our pets struggle with incontinence, the leakage occurs when they are sleeping. Hopefully, this post will help; Best Easy To Clean Dog Beds for Incontinence if this sounds familiar.
- Check this one out if you are lucky enough to own more than one dog. Best Dog Bed for Two Dogs.
- Older dogs have their own specific needs. Read more on this post looking a the Best Dog Beds for Older Dogs.
- Luck enough to own a lab? Check out this post to find the best Best Dog Bed For a Labrador.
- Some dogs love to chew; if this sounds familiar, read this one looking at the Best Dog Bed for Dogs That Chew.
- If your dog spends a lot of time outside, check out this article looking at the Best Outdoor Dog Bed.
- Does the weather get scorching during Summertime where you live? If so, this post about the Best Cooling Dog Beds will be helpful for you to read.
Reviews of the Top Brands and Manufacturers
Do you already have a specific brand or manufacturer in mind, or have you heard of some of the big names and want to find out more about their products’ quality?
We have shared below all our reviews of the most popular brand names in the pet bed market.
- Are you the proud owner of a large dog? If so, check out our in-depth Big Barker Dog Bed Reviews.
- Do you want to keep your dog cool in sweltering weather? Coolaroo Dog Bed Reviews.
- Do you know about the company called Majestic Pet that is widely known for its bagel dog bed? To read more about Majestic Pet Dog Bed Reviews, take a look here. They also do custom designs for you!
- Our review of one of the leading brands. Furhaven Dog Bed Reviews.
- Kong is famous for their chew toys, but how good dog are their beds? Find out by reading this Kong Dog Bed Review.
- Another well-known bed manufacturing brand, you can read our Kuranda Dog Bed Reviews on this link.
- Thinking of buying an Orvis pet bed? Check out our Orvis Dog Bed Reviews.
- Do you own a bigger, heavier dog? Click here to read our Bully Beds Reviews.
- Have you heard of the famous MyPillow company? They also make products for pets, and you can read more about them on our My Pillow Dog Bed Reviews.
- Do you own a huge dog? If so, check out our Mammoth Dog Bed Reviews.
- K9 Ballistics is a well know US pet product brand. If you are tempted to spend some money with them, please look at our K9 Ballistics Dog Bed Review before you do.
- Casper doesn’t just make beds for humans but for dogs as well. You can find out more on our Casper Dog Bed Review.
- In this post, you can read our Treat a Dog Bed Review.
- Or take a look at the post sharing our Jax and Bones Reviews.
- Who knew there were so many different dog bed brands? We did! that’s why we added our Snoozer Dog Bed Reviews to the site.
- Every heard of or slept on a human bed made Sealy? Well, they also make dog beds and you can find out more on our Sealy Dog Bed Reviews posts.
- Do you live in a hot area? Take your dog on camping trips? Or does your dog sleep outside a lot? Checkout our Vehoo Elevated Dog Bed Review.
- If you feel like your dog might benefit from some orthopedic, memory foam support while they sleep please take a look at this review of the BarksBar dog bed.
Tips to Help with Your Dogs and Their Beds
Some other, broader posts sharing advice to help you ensure your pupsters get the rest and sleep that they really need and deserve.
- Does your dog refuse to sleep in their own bed? If so, this article might be useful. How to Train a Dog to Sleep in Dog Bed.
- Click here to read about how to have No More Stinky Smelling Dog Beds.
- Sick and tired of having a dirty dog bed in your home? Please read this post and our tips for How to Clean a Dog Bed.
- Or click here if you want to learn more about your pet Dog’s Sleeping Patterns.
- Read this post if you want to know How to Train Your Dog to Stay On His Bed.
- Asking yourself what dog bed do I need? Check out our Dog Bed Sizes Guide.
If you want to read even more on this topic, you will find our collection of posts in a different format on this link.