Do you love your dog but hate having to clean up all the dog hair they shed all over your home?
Do your carpets, clothes, cars, and furniture all end up covered in a layer of dog hairs?
Are you looking for an in-depth Chom Chom Roller review?
Yes? Great you are in the right place.
In this post, we will look at the Chom Chom, weighing up the pros and cons.
Ok… That’s enough of the introduction lets get started with the reviews.
Our Review of the Chom Chom Dog Hair Remover
The manufacturers claim that the Chom Chom is the World’s Best Pet Hair Remover!
Is this true? Is it really that good at pet hair removal? Or is that just sales hype?
They claim it is really easy to use it to remove pet dog and cat hair from your couch, bed, comforters, blankets, upholstery, furniture, and clothes.
Let’s have a look at the details and see what we can find out:
- The Chom Chom is a reusable, manual hair remover, and you don’t need to plug it in, charge it up or run it with batteries.
- You don’t need to add sticky tape, adhesive paper, or any special chemicals; the same roller can bed used over and over, again and again.
- It is effortless to use; just apply vigorous back and forth movements with the roller on whatever fabrics you are cleaning.
- The high quality patented brush design is very effective at getting the hair pulled up off the fabric.
- Once the dust receptacle in the back is full, flip open the lid and throw the dog hair into the trash.
- It can be used to clean up dog hair and other cat hair but also lint, fluff, and dust (you can even use it on human hair if you need to!)
- The whole thing is 100% reusable, so it is eco-friendly.
- It is made in China, this isn’t a deal-breaker for us, but it would be great if they started manufacturing the Chom Chom in the USA.
- Some dog owners have left negative customer reviews (on the ChomChom Facebook page) of this hair remover, but some/most of them appear to be due to not using it correctly.
- We have shared a video explaining how to use a Chom Chom properly at the bottom of this post; make sure you check it out if you aren’t sure about buying one.
How Do You Use a ChomChom Roller?
As we mentioned further up in the Chom Chom review section of this post, many of the negative customer reviews about this hair remover are actually due to people not understanding how to use it correctly.
So we have shared a video from the inventor and CEO of Chom Chom explaining exactly how to use the roller.
It is really easy to use. Simply push the lint roller back and forth fast and aggressively over the area you want to remove the pet hair from.
You will see in the video he puts some elbow grease into the back and forth motion, and the Chom Chom sounds quite noisy (that’s ok, it’s a good sign).
Then once you have done, you can open up the storage section at the back of the roller, pull out the dog hair and throw it in the trash.
It really is that easy.
Anyway, check out this short video, and you will see easily understand how to use a Chom Chom Roller for removing dog hairs.